Administrator – Remote-how, Inc.
Site – Website available at http://www.remotejobfair.com/
User – Each person visiting the site
2) Unless the content of the Regulations explicitly provides otherwise, the following terms are given in the following terms:
● The registration form means the form available on the websites by means of which registration takes place.
● Confirmation of the notification means a message sent by the Organizer via electronic means of communication sent to the address provided during Registration, confirming correctly made Registration Regulations means these regulations are a set of rules and conditions for participation in the Job Fair.
● Registration means registering with the Organizer the intention to participate in the Job Fair using the registration form located on the website.
● Participant means a person whose data is indicated in the Registration Form provided to the Organizer in order to participate in the Job Fair.
● Remote Job Fair is a networking event held by the Organizer.
REGISTRATION AND GENERAL CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION IN THE JOB FAIR
3) Registration takes place through correct and truthful completion of the Registration Form.
4) Registration requires the Participant’s personal data, i.e. the name and e-mail address of the Participant.
5) The Organizer is not liable for damages resulting from the introduction of false data to the Registration Form, including the Participant’s personal data.
6) The organizer will undertake activities aimed at supporting networking and establishing business contacts.
7) The organizer reserves that for reasons beyond the Organizer’s control, the Job Fair timeline may change. The Organizer may not inform the Participant of the above changes.
8) The administrator of personal data is the Organizer, i.e. Remote-how, Inc.
9) Personal data of the Participant are processed in order to manage the Job Fair.
10) By registering, the Participant who is a natural person consent to the processing of his personal data for the purposes of conducting the Job Fair, including the creation of a list of Participants. The personal data subjects have the right to access their personal data, correct them and request removal. Providing personal data is voluntary but necessary for taking part in the Job Fair.
11) The organizer shall take all appropriate security measures in accordance with the law, as well as generally accepted principles to protect the confidentiality of information. Information of particular importance, including personal data and information related to payment details collected in order to conduct commercial transactions, are encrypted.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The User may transfer personal data to the Administrator (Remote-how, Inc.) by filling in the forms on the Site:
– registration form for the Job Fair
– newsletter form
The data provided by the User to the Administrator as part of the above activities are stored and processed to ensure:
– necessary communication
– the proper functioning of the site
– marketing activities
Providing data is voluntary.
The Administrator guarantees the confidentiality of all personal data provided during the process.
RIGHTS OF INDIVIDUAL
The individual has the following rights for:
• The right to be informed about the collection and use of their personal data.
• The right to access their personal data,
o the purposes of processing;
o the categories of personal data concerned;
o the recipients or categories of recipient
• The right to rectification of personal data.
• The right to have personal data erased.
• The right to restrict processing of personal data.
• The right to receive or transmits collected personal data to another controller
• The right to object to the processing of their personal data.
• The rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling.
Cookies can be read by the Administrator’s computer system. The Administrator stores cookies on the User’s end device and then gains access to information contained therein for statistical purposes, for marketing purposes and to ensure proper operation of the Site.
The Administrator informs the User that there is a possibility of configuring the web browser, which prevents the storage of cookies on the User’s end device. In such a situation, the use of the Website by the User may be difficult. The Administrator hereby indicates that the cookie files may be deleted by the User after they have been saved by the Administrator, through appropriate functions of the web browser, programs used for this purpose or using appropriate tools available within the operating system used by the User.
The Administrator informs the User that he uses the following technologies to track activities undertaken by the User within the Site:
• Facebook conversion pixel – to manage Facebook ads and run remarketing activities.
• Google Analytics tracking code – to analyze Website statistics.
• Google Analytics tracking code – to manage Google ads and run remarketing
• HotJar tracking code – to manage the website and improve site usability.
• Hubspot – to manage the chat on the website & collect data
• MailChimp – to collect subscriptions
• Typeform – to collect survey answers
• SmartRecruiters – to manage registration of applicants
The use of the Site involves the transmission of queries to the server on which the Site is stored. Each query to the server is saved in the server logs. The data stored in the server logs are not associated with specific persons using the Site and are not used by the Administrator to identify the User.
OBLIGATIONS OF PARTICIPANTS
12) The Participant and the Ordering Party are obliged to read the Regulations, which is confirmed in the Registration Form.
13) In case of use during Registration and for any other activities described in the Regulations of public computers, such as computers in internet cafes, universities, offices or libraries, the Participant should log out after each session, in order to prevent other people from accessing his private information and personal data, and in particular to prevent changes in the Application Form.
14) In matters not covered by the Regulations, the provisions of US, Delaware law shall apply accordingly.
25) Any disputes arising from the Regulations, participation in the Job Fair between the Organizer and the Participant or the Ordering Party will be resolved by the court competent for the seat of the Organizer.